Portable Outdoor Shower Kit, Camping Shower Head Plug into 12V Cigarette Adapter
- PORTABLE CAMPING SHOWER: the unit consists of a powerful shower head on one end and a water pump on the other end with an S-hook, a suction cup, a 3M power cord and a 1.8M hose.
- USING ANYWHERE ANYTIME: standard plug fits for any 12V car cigar socket, carry this portable camping shower within your car/van/SUV/Jeep/limo, and use it anywhere anytime.
- MOUNT ON YOUR VEHICLE: come with S-hook and suction cup to hang the shower, suitable for all indoor and outdoor purposes, quick and convenient.
- NOTE: The bucket mount must exceed 5cm and the water temperature below 60 degrees celsius (140 degrees Fahrenheit).. Rubber rings must be installed on, otherwise, they will leak.
- PERFECT FOR OUTDOOR USE: take a shower after swimming in the sea, playing on the beach or when going out camping in nature; Can be used to wash your car, pet or kids during the trip, also for pet bathing outdoor, car washing, washing muddy feet when fishing, surfing, or on the beach, mountain biking and more.
Excellent shower, highly recommended.
I have actually shared it with a couple of campervan groups was so impressed with it.
They are all ordering one too.
Can not fault at all 😄😄
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 July 2020
Very pleased with this shower. It's easy to use (and click on/off to save water) and the pressure is really very good. With one bucket of hot water (one kettle of boiling water and then filled up with cold) I wet my bob length hair, turned it off, lathered up my hair with Wash n Go (shampoo and conditioner in one), turned it back on and thoroughly rinsed it. I like that it uses a rechargeable battery so that you don't have to be hooked up to the 12v to use it. I've used it twice, to wash my hair and to have a shower, and it still has a charge.
The kit is reasonably well made and it works well. We have an off the grid camper with limited hot water when no hookup is available. We now use this and fill the bucket from our 12-litre tank, mix it with a bit of cold water and it gives you enough in one bucket for a grown adult to have a quick wash where you get wet, get soaped and rinse off.
It comes with a little waterproof bag so you can put it away when done and not worry about it leaking everywhere and the bucket is made of a decent rubber that folds damn near flat when done so it's absolutely perfect for a camper van.
When you have a day at the beach you can set it up before you go out and when you come back it can be used to get the sand off your feet etc.